jeudi 17 mars 2011

Oorutaichi

Hello, this is Oorutaichi. I hope you are fine.
I am sending this email to my small number of friends overseas.

As you already know, Japan is in a state of emergency due to the huge
earthquake that hit the country last week. Various relief activities
have started to take place right after the earthquake, and musicians
are also becoming active in such activities.

I have been contemplating what I could do as a musician but I will
start with what I can right now. I would be grateful if you could
support from abroad the victims of the earthquake. I would like to
introduce to you links to several international relief aid
organizations and a call for donations/charity concerts by Shinji
Masuko of the Osaka band, Boredoms.

I will also participate in a benefit concert on the 17th in Kobe.
Ticket sales will be donated to the victims of the earthquake.
"Ima Iru Tokoro (Where We are Now)"
Mar. 17, open 19:00 start 19:30
Venue: Former Guggenheim residence, Kobe
Admission: 1000 yen
Acts: Tennis Coats / Ari Morimoto / Makoto Inada / Tetsuya Umeda /
Oorutaichi & Ytamo / Fumiaki Nishikawa / Moon Mama / Futoshi Moriyama
/ and more

Thank you for your attention and for your support for the victims of
this disaster.

<Relief Aid Organizations>
Red Cross
https://american.redcross.org/site/Donation2?idb=0&5052.donation=form1&df_id=5052

Global Giving
http://www.globalgiving.org/

Time Out Tokyo
http://www.timeout.jp/en/tokyo/feature/2532/japan-earthquake-how-you-can-help

If you wish to use paypal, you can send to my address below. I will
make sure to donate all the money to the Japan Red Cross.
oorutaichi@okimirecords.com



ーーーライブ告知ーーー
3月17日 
会場 神戸 グッゲンハイムレジデンス跡
開場時間 19:00 開始時間 19:30
入場料 ¥1000 (チケットの売り上げはすべて東日本大震災救済金として寄付されます)
Tennis Coats / Ari Morimoto / Makoto Inada / Tetsuya Umeda /Oorutaichi & Ytamo / Fumiaki Nishikawa / Moon Mama / Futoshi Moriyama/ 他

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire