mardi 15 mars 2011

From tokyo.

Hi,I‘m Tomoko

So sad and sorry things happen.
Every day I have heard a lot about sad news and about
nuclear power plant at Fukushima.
I‘m afraid of radiation but don't be make surplus reaction about
nuclear news.
In Japan,after 11March almost the news only nuclear power plant
at Fukushima. Not enough information about for the sufferers and
devastated area. The people who living north Japan have a big problem
that not enough tell there condition.
Of course it is serious and so much shocking the explosion image
but the now 15March (most biggest part and moment)numerical
value of radiation is more small than take air trip to europe from Japan.
The people Who work in the plant they are working all day night to stop
this accident .
Also they have a family.
Please continue notice the people!

1 commentaire:

  1. フランスでもみなさんにおもいでがあります。がんばってください!

    RépondreSupprimer